Regency is associated with Sportz Village Schools, formerly known as EduSports, India’s No. 1 sports education organization working with over 1,500 schools across 250 locations impacting 7,00,000 children. The organization believes in making sports an integral part of the education of a child and is working towards developing a healthier and fitter generation by using a Structured Sports and Physical Education (P.E) curriculum. Even during the Online classes, during the pandemic the sports village kept students agile and active, by their online curriculum.
- Age-appropriate structured curriculum for classes 1 to 10 is designed and guided by EDU-SPORTS academy, Bangalore, to develop overall health and an active lifestyle.
- Special training sessions are conducted by expert coaches to specialize in a specific game or sport.
- Besides, students are trained in YOGA and TAEKWONDO under ‘Mind & Muscle’ program by trained Instructors.
- Young YOGA achievers Abhay Surya and Chirag Gandhi won First and Second Place respectively in the First National Level Yoga Championship 2016, organized by the Shivajyothi Yoga Kendra.
- Our students actively participated and showcased their skills in Karnataka State Level Yoga Championship, 2018.
- Kishore B.K was chosen to represent India in the 12th JUNIOR & 7th VETERAN WORLD ITF TAEKWONDO CHAMPIONSHIP held at Andrea, Italy.
- Regency Under-14 Cricket team won the Runners up trophy at BTR Tournament under the captainship of Kaustubh Jadhav (2015).
- Our Cricket sensation CHANDASI had been selected by KSCA to play in the Under 19 State Cricket Team (2017).
- Regency has a track record of winning the Championship trophy in Badminton, Yoga and throw ball in the Cluster Level Matches at the inter-school level, and in various other games and sports.
Schools are not only tasked to prepare kids for their future careers but also teach them essential life skills, attitudes, and habits that may help them overcome adulthood challenges.
Playgrounds are a vital component in child development. Engaging in outdoor play provides kids with proper exercise that is good for their physical, emotional, and intellectual development. It inculcates sportive spirit, brotherhood, oneness, teamwork, leadership qualities and grooms future National and International sporting personalities.
In the Regency we provide a spacious ground for different disciplines, like the nursery, a play area measuring 15x40 Mts with the play equipments, primary, high school, and the pre-university, area for lawn tennis and volleyball court measuring 35x50 Mts. A well-maintained badminton court measuring 32x16.5 Mts and a basketball court measuring 35x50 Mts including the field events area is also available for the students.
We do train students in Yoga and indoor games like table tennis, carom board, chess, and some fun games. Sports Village-Edu Sports is a well-known brand today and is a pioneer in the Physical Education and School Sports Industry. We have implemented Edu Sports, designed by experienced professionals which uses Structured Physical activity & sports as a pedagogical tool for developing mental skills, behavioural skills, and physical conditioning in children with periodic assessment.
At Regency, Yoga forms a very important part of the school curriculum. The morning assembly begins with a yoga session which involves Surya namaskar, pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation, which constitute a holistic fitness package. The International Yoga Day on June 21st is celebrated with great fervour. The school Yoga team has won many laurels at various competitions.
Take the next few milliseconds to decide